Honda 48 Tooth Rear Sprocket
Our rear Honda motorcycle sprockets are designed to be stronger than any other available…period. They are lightweight, crazy strong and stylish. They are cut from Chromoly steel then ground to precision, chrome plated, and ready for your bike!
DDC Racing Honda motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and we guarantee them for one year!
Fits Honda's CR and XR line of bikes:
- (2003-current) CRF150F & CRF230F (Electric Start Trail Bikes)
- (2008-2009) CRF230L
- (2009-2010) CRF230M
- (2002-current) CRF250R CRF250X CRF250RX
- (2002-current) CRF450R CRF450X CRF450RX & CRF450RWE
- (2019) CRF450L
- (1984-2008) CR125 CR250 CR500 (2-strokes)
- (1996-2004) XR250 XR400
- (2000-2008) XR650R
Fits the following bikes with purchase of our Honda Bushing Kit:
- (2013-2018) CRF 250 L/RL (Dual Sports)
- (2017) CRF250 Rally
- (1991-1995) CRM250
- (1990-1995) XR250 R/RL
- (1991-2000) XR600
- (1993-2018) XR650L
• The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
• Lightweight and stylish design.
• 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then we will gladly replace it!
• Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride! Come ride with us!
• Unmatched quality and strength. By design, we are magnitudes stronger than our competition.
Purchase of this sprocket supports the sport! We give back to organizations dedicated to protecting our right to ride!