Yamaha 47 Tooth Rear Sprocket
Our rear Yamaha motorcycle sprockets are designed to be stronger than any other available…period. They are lightweight, crazy strong and stylish. They are cut from Chromoly steel then ground to precision, chrome plated, and ready for your bike!
DDC Racing Yamaha motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and we guarantee them for one year!
Fits all Yamaha's YZ & WR line of bikes 1999 to present:
• (1999-2019) YZ & WR 125, 250 2-strokes including all X models
• (1999-2019) YZF & WRF 250, 426, 450 4-strokes including all FX models
• (2008-2019) WR250 Dual Sport *our sprocket bolt kit required
*Please note: In an attempt to save weight on some new models, Yamaha shortened the length of their OEM sprocket bolts. The bolt holes have been countersunk much deeper than the industry standard to accommodate this. Therefore, we strongly recommend purchasing our top quality sprocket bolts to avoid any potential issues. We always encourage using new sprocket bolts when installing a new sprocket.
• The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
• Lightweight and stylish design.
• 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then we will gladly replace it!
• Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride! Come ride with us!
• Unmatched quality and strength. By design, we are magnitudes stronger than our competition.
Purchase of this sprocket supports the sport! We give back to organizations dedicated to protecting our right to ride!
We Also Recommend