Phoenix bars will take you and your dirt bike anywhere your heart desires. Whether you are carving through the trees, racing moto’s at your local track, or enjoying trails with your family, Phoenix has the setup to make your day of riding radical!
The bars have laser-etched cut-lines at the ends in case you need to shorten them up for dodging tight trees.... Or maybe you simply feel the 800mm width feels too wide? You know what they say, "Measure twice, cut once, install grips, go ride!"
Keeping your elbows up is critical for proper bike control so all Phoenix bars have a 57mm sweep that helps put your body in the attack position. Phoenix Bars feature four different rise heights for an easy choice in finding the right bar for you. The bar rise you choose is not "set-in-stone" based on your height, but rather it's a personal preference and Phoenix offers a rise to meet your comfort.
- Constructed from 2014-T6 aluminum
- 118 Bars feature an oversized 1-1/8” clamp area
- 78 Bars are standard 7/8" bar size
- Highest quality craftsmanship; each bar is hand inspected
- Anodized Black
- Laser-etched center alignment guide and bar-end cut-lines
- Available in four rise options (70, 80, 90, 100mm)
- Bars weigh 1.1lbs and are 800mm long
- Comes with your choice of Black/Gold or White/Gold bar pad
Please choose bar type, rise, & pad color from drop-down menu above.
*Phoenix Bars are not in-stock at DDC Racing, however we work closely with Phoenix Handlebars to ensure we ship you the correct bar and get it to you fast! (Ship time depends on Phoenix's availability. We will provide you with an expected ship date when your order is placed, but typically bars ship in 1-2 business days. You can also email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you need bar selection advise)
We Also Recommend