Husqvarna 45 Tooth Rear Sprocket
Our sprockets are meticulously designed to be stronger than any other brand. Don't let our lightweight look and classy finish fool you. The strength and durability are unmatched. These sprockets are laser cut from Chromoly steel and are individually inspected & finished by hand. Each sprocket is chrome plated and will be the eye candy your bike needs!
DDC Racing Husqvarna motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders. We stand behind our product and will offer a 1-year guarantee with each purchase.
- (2014-Current) All 2-stroke Husqvarna models *Does not fit 2014 Italian Husqvarna models
- (2014-Current) All 4-stroke Husqvarna models. *Does not fit 2014 Italian Husqvarna models. If you ride an elusive Italian Husky please see our part number OEB1
- (2021-Current) All Gas Gas 2-strokes
- (2021-Current) All Gas Gas 4-strokes
- (1991-Current) All KTM 2-strokes 125cc and larger
- (1999-Current) All KTM 4-strokes 250cc to 890cc
- (2000-2014) All Husaberg models
- DDC Sprockets have a full contact hub ring and symmetrical teardrop truss design. This provides greater strength and resistance to bending, cracking, or immediate failure from bolt loss than other "directional" sprocket designs.
- DDC Sprockets are lightweight! A 48-tooth rear sprocket weighs about 18 oz.
- 1 year warranty - If you are a superhuman and can wear it out, then we will gladly replace it!
- DDC Sprockets are 100% manufactured in the USA in small batches by people who avidly ride and are passionate about the dirt bike community.
- When you purchase a DDC sprocket, you will continue to support the sport! We help sponsor many talented racers, racing organizations, and we also give back to groups who are dedicated to protecting our right to ride! (Please visit our "Land Use" page for more)
- DDC Sprockets are the ultimate choice for durability, quality, and longevity. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy on the planet. They truly are "Gears Above the Competition!"
Wir empfehlen außerdem