Suzuki 50 Tooth Rear Sprocket
Our rear Suzuki motorcycle sprockets are designed to be stronger than any other available…period. They are lightweight, crazy strong and stylish. They are cut from Chromoly steel then ground to precision, chrome plated, and ready for your bike!
DDC Racing Suzuki motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and we guarantee them for one year!
Fits Suzuki's 2 & 4 stroke line of RM models as far back as 1980:
- (1980-2012) RM125
- (1980-1982) RS 175
- (1989-2001) RMX250
- (1987-2012) RM 250
- (2007-2018) RMZ250 * Note: (2004-2006) RMZ250 Uses a Kawasaki Rear
- (1990-1993) DR250
- (1990-1999) DR350
- (2000-2007) DRZ400
- (2010-2013) RMX450
- (2005-2018) RMZ450
Also fits: ATK Motorcycles (1987-2003) 250, 260L, 350, 490, 500, 605
• The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
• Lightweight and stylish design.
• 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then we will gladly replace it!
• Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride! Come ride with us!
• Unmatched quality and strength. By design, we are magnitudes stronger than our competition.
Purchase of this sprocket supports the sport! We give back to organizations dedicated to protecting our right to ride!