Honda Hub Bushing Kit
Honda Hub Bushing Kit. (10mm to 8mm)
This kit includes (6) bushings to reduce 10mm Honda hubs down to an 8mm. This allows you to use standard Honda sprockets; (our part number RB1) in place of the OEM 10mm counter-bored sprockets. The bushings are available alone for $2, or as a complete kit with (6) Honda specific sprocket bolts, nuts and washers for $12. (Please choose from drop-down menu above)
This kit works perfectly on the following bikes:
- (2013-2018) CRF 250 L/RL (Dual Sports)
- (2017) CRF250 Rally
- (1991-1995) CRM250
- (1990-1995) XR250 R/RL
- (1991-2000) XR600
To install the bushings: Slide the bushing onto your 8mm sprocket bolt. Use a hammer to lightly tap the bushing into place. The bushing should be flush, or just slightly below the the surface of your hub where the sprocket sits.
- The highest quality motorcycle sprocket bolts on the market today! These are Honda specific for CR and CRF models.
- Metric Class 10.9 Carbon Steel - (this is the equivalent to a US Grade 8 bolt and is the recommended strength for a sprocket bolt)
- Bolts feature 8mm Allen Socket which is less likely to "round out" than a 6mm
- 8mm Allen tool insert included
- 14mm "Fuji" mechanical locking nuts
- Pre-applied pressure sensitive thread-lock patch
- Washers included
Please Note: The Fuji nuts included with these Honda specific kits do not have the flange like the universal Japanese kits, however either kit will work. These are styled after the Honda OEM bolts for that factory look and finish.
*This item is in-stock at DDC Racing and ready to ship!