KTM Professional Moto Kit: Gold RK Chain (UW-Ring)
KTM Professional Moto Kit:
This is a narrow and lightweight sealed chain. If you are serious motocross rider, we strongly recommend this chain over a traditional non-o ring.
COMPLETE COMBO KIT: SPROCKETS, CHAIN & SPROCKET BOLTS!
Everything you need in one easy step, and the best part is: YOU SAVE HUGE!
Our Professional Moto Kit includes:
- 1 OEM KTM Front Sprocket
- 1 DDC Racing KTM Rear Sprocket
- 1 RK Gold GB520MXU UW-Ring Chain. (120 link, w/ clip on master-link) The MXU is the lightest sealed-ring chain available on the market today!
- 1 KTM/Husqvarna Specific Sprocket Bolt Kit by Bolt Motorcycle Hardware
Choose your gearing combination from the drop-down menu above.
Fits KTM models 125-530cc
• (1991-current) KTM 2-strokes 125cc and larger
• (1999-current) KTM 4-strokes 250-530cc
• (2014-current) Husqvarna 2-stroke models *Does not fit 2014 Italian models
• (2014-current) Husqvarna 4-stroke models. *Does not fit 2014 Italian models
RK GB520MXU (120 Link)
Pin Length: 18.00mm
Tensile Strength: 8,000 ft/lbs
Engine Displacement: Recommend for use for up to 500cc off-road
Seal Type: UW-ring
Colors Available: Gold
The GB520MXU RK Chain is a narrow and ultra-light sealed MX/SX racing chain. This chain is the lightest sealed-ring motocross chain available on the market today! Made for the professional motocross racer, 520MXU is the next generation of motocross racing chains featuring RK's new UW-sealing rings. MXU chains are designed to provide the most consistent power delivery and increased chain life. All components are heat treated using Rk's exclusive HIT (Heat Induction Transfer) process. The GB520MXU can be used for both off-road and Supercross events. Many professional off-road race teams from FMF KTM Factory Off-Road to Rockstar Husqvarna Factory Off-Road use the MXU. This chain will last 10 times longer than a traditional motocross non-o ring chain!
We Also Recommend