Honda Foot Pegs (Mojo)
Honda Foot Pegs by MojoMotoSport.
These foot pegs are a stylish yet functional replacement for your OEM pegs. They are wider than your OEM pegs for greater comfort & control while riding your motorcycle. They feature replaceable stainless steel cleats for added grip, thus giving you the confidence to take your riding to the next level. Machined to the highest standards for that factory fit from billet 7075 - T6 aluminum providing unsurpassed strength and durability. The DDC crew has tested these pegs in the most gnarliest terrain and we've given them our stamp of approval. We are confident you will love these pegs!
- Precision CNC Machined Billet 7075 Aluminum
- Includes 5 extra stainless steel teeth
- 57mm wide x 86mm long platform
- Open frame design with center groove to reduce mud build-up
- Ergonomically designed to increase control, reduce fatigue & increase grip
- Available in red or black
- Affordable, functional & they look great
- Lifetime Warranty
Mojo offers an original owner Lifetime Warranty on their products. Any warranty claims are handled by MojoMotosports directly. Please click here for additional information.
These pegs are easy to install, please watch this installation video.
Honda Pegs Fit:
- (2019) CRF250R, CRF250X, CRF450R, CRF450RX, CRF450RWE
- (2018) CRF250X, CRF450R, CRF450RX
- (2017) CRF250R, CRF250X, CRF450R, CRF450RX
- (2008-2016) CRF250R, CRF250X, CRF450R, CRF450X
- (2004-2007) CR125, CR250, CRF250R, CRF250X, CRF450R
We Also Recommend