FWF ProLine Air Filter (Husqvarna)
Please choose the correct filter for your bike in the drop down menu above.
Filter 7770 Fits:
- (2016-Current) TE125 & TC125
- (2017-Current) TX125, TC250, TE250, FX250, TE300, TC300, TX300, FX450
- (2016-Current) FC250, FC350, FC450
- (2017-Current) FE250, FE350, FE450, FE501
Filter 7670 Fits:
- (2014-2015) TC125 & TE125
- (2014-2015) FC250, FC350, FC450
- (2014-2016) FE250, FE350, FE450, FE501
- (2014-2016) TC250, TE250, TC300, TE300
FunnelWeb Filters are the best air filters on the market today. The FWF ProLine Air Filter is a unique single layer foam filter bonded to a high-quality foam seal that offers both high levels of protection and affordability.
- Improved Motor Performance
- Unique Pyramid Profile Foam Design
- Increased Filter Surface Area
- Super-Soft Foam Seal To Airbox
- Easy To Clean
These filters were developed for the serious rider with extensive testing in the United States, South Africa and Europe. They offer the ultimate peace-of-mind riding in extremely dusty conditions thanks to the uniquely profiled single layer foam construction.
The ProLine Filter features profile-cut, single layer, single density foam that doubles the external surface area of the filter without increasing the original filter size. The ProLine Filter traps dirt, fine dust, sand and mud over a larger area on its outer surface, thus ensuring optimal air flow is maintained for maximized engine performance and reliability.
The single layer, single density polyurethane foam has the added advantage of being easy to clean and the ability to maintain its original shape after numerous washes. Overall, compared with conventional foam filters, FunnelWeb offers more protection from dirt ingestion, and has longer service intervals while maintaining high airflow rates.
We Also Recommend